Plano Pet Boarding (972) 850-7806
At Sparta we are taking the COVID-19 outbreak very seriously. We are doing our part to slow the spread. We are committed to providing a safe experience to our employees, to our customers, and to our community. We are doing everything within our power to minimize the risks to individuals and public health.
How to drop off and Pick up your pets
On May 4th we will have a kennel located at our first door placed in the front of the building. This will be designated for drop and pickup. We ask that for 1 person in the kennel at a time to maintain social distancing. When the dog is placed in the kennel please remove the leash and collar once the owner has exited the kennel our staff will open the door and retrieve the dog. Please do not leave the other side of the kennel until your dog has been retrieved by our staff for safety reasons. Once that client has entered their vehicle then the next client will come and follow the same procedure. This is to help limit the spread of the corona virus. We appreciate your participation in this new drop off and pick up procedure.
Please note, if you plan to pay for services with cash, we do not have change available at this time. Please either bring the exact amount you wish to pay, or alternately, we can credit your account any surplus. Otherwise, please place a card on file for payment.
We will have normal Monday through Friday appointment/drop off times available, starting at 9 am until 2pm. The facility is closed to the public on weekends, and we will NOT be offering Saturday grooming at this time. The drop off and pick up procedure will be the same for grooming as for daycare and boarding. Bear in mind, as we are implementing a "no contact" policy, there won't be "face to face" with a groomer.
We ask that you please either email grooming instructions (including the best phone number to contact you if we have questions) to email@example.com or include the information in the notes section if requesting from the client portal on our website. Also note, as the facility is currently closed, there is no one answering phone calls at this time. If you would like to schedule an appointment in advance of our return, please either do so from our website, or through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so the groomer can contact you from home. Please bear with us as we have many requests, and are doing our best to get everyone scheduled in a timely manner. Thank you for being part of the Sparta Grooming family, and we look forward to seeing everyone again, from a safe distance of course.
• Drop off dog in drop off area along with belongings
• If any special instructions for your dog please call us @ 972-850-7806 or email us @ email@example.com
• No bedding from home Sparta will provide all bedding needs.
• Bring food in original container such as the original bag, do not presort.
• No toys or chews during the stay due to cross contamination.
• Medication needs to be in original bottles
• Picking up call 972-850-7806
• Paying for boarding either bring exact cash or have cc on file (we will not be able to give change)
• No clients will be allowed inside the facility and no tours will be allowed during the Covid-19 outbreak
• Drop off in dog in drop off area with removing leash and collar.
• Maintain social distancing 1 client at a time in the drop off/pick up area.
• No lunches will be accepted you can purchase our lunch for an additional cost if your pet really needs to have lunch.
• When picking up dogs please use existing package or pay exact cash or have a card on file.
• To place a card on file please log onto your client portal and add credit cards their account profiles.
SPARTA COVID-19 SAFETY EMPLOYEE PRACTICES AND PROTOCOLS
· Pre-Screen: Sparta will measure the employee’s temperature and assess symptoms prior to them starting work. Ideally, temperature checks will happen before you enter the facility.
· Regular Monitoring: Please self-monitor yourself for any changes in your temperature and report to Sparta if you are sick or feeling any symptoms of sickness. If this happens, we will ask you to go home and take care of yourself. If you wake up sick on the morning of your shift, please do the same, stay home and don’t come to work.
· Wear a Mask: Please wear a face mask at all times while in the workplace and when interacting with a client. Due to shortage, we provided you with cloth face coverings and gloves. Sparta have also ordered more replacements.
· Social Distance: The employee should maintain 6 feet and practice social distancing as work duties permit in the workplace. Our pet hotel has a very large area and we are able to maintain such distance.
· Client interaction: The employee should wear a mask at all times and maintain 6 feet distance or more when interacting with clients.
· Disinfect and Clean work spaces: Clean and disinfect all areas such as offices, bathrooms and other common areas like our kitchen. (One at the time in kitchen please)
· Do Not Share any headsets or objects used near face.