Pamper your cat at Sparta Pet Palazzo where we strongly advocate for the well-being of your feline friend. We have developed a cage-free boarding experience so our feline guests are comfortable and stress-free in a spacious environment. They can house up to 3 cats from the same family. However, for a more comfortable environment, we recommend 2 same-family cats in one suite.
Cat Boarding Rates Per Cat Per Night: $30.00
Holiday deposits are nonrefundable
Before boarding your pets, make sure all vaccinations required are up to date. Sparta Pet Palazzo requires all cats to be up to date on Rabies and FVRCP.
Setting up your online reservation is simple. Log into your account and request services or click below. Make sure your cat's profile information is accurate and complete.
● Pre-bagging your cat's food is not required; however, the size of the food bag provided must be reasonable.
● If you choose for our facility to feed your cats with our own food, there is a $4.00 fee per meal
● Your belongings include your pet’s food, toys, beds, blankets, and treats. Although the facility provides these items, it's your choice to bring them for the comfort of your pets. Toys that can be swallowed by your cats are not allowed.
If your pet requires medication, please make sure that all instructions and information for administration are on your pet's online profile. There is a fee of $3.00 per day to administer medication. We DO NOT administer injections.
For the safety of your cats, please do not bring your loose cat in your arms. When entering or exiting our facility, please place your cat inside a carrier where he/she can be safe from other pets that may be in our reception area at the time of your boarding or exiting the premises.
You are welcome to drop off and pick up your cats during our regular operating hours:
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 7pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 9am - 12pm
There is a $20 care fee if your pick-up is after 1pm during weekdays and Saturdays.
● The feline guest suites include spacious rooms with measurements of 3 feet wide x 4 feet long x 7.5 feet high.
● We provide beds, litter boxes, toys, spotless dishes for fresh water and food, and carpet perches for cats to make themselves right at home in their suites.
● Room service is available at all times Every room is kept impressively clean and litter boxes are scooped on a daily basis.
● Every feline guest is welcome to bring their own food. However, if you forget or run out while your cat is boarded, we offer Taste of the Wild, a natural, grain-free feline food, both wet and dry. There is a fee of $4.00 per feeding for our house food.
● To keep your cat calm, we provide relaxing music 24/7!
To be boarded, all feline guests must be:
● At least 4 months old
● Spayed or neutered
● Current on the following vaccinations:
○ Rabies – Required once every 3 years
○ FVRCP – Required once every year
○ Vaccination information can be emailed to email@example.com
○ Please DO NOT GET your cat vaccinated 24-48 hours prior to Boarding. A reaction to vaccination could be misdiagnosed if they get sick.
● All fur guests must also be free of fleas, ear mites, ringworm, and any other parasites or diseases.
● If any parasites, fleas, or ticks are discovered, fees will apply for specialized treatment.
● We can give any form of non-injectable medications as specified with no extra fees. Please make sure all medication is clearly labeled and dosage instructions are included.
● There is no interaction between unfamiliar cats.
● We encourage our customers to bring their own litter for the cat litter box. Cats prefer using the same litter they are used to. However, we do provide cat litter at no cost.
● Pet Transportation to and from our Sparta Pet Palazzo facility.
● We use Google Maps to estimate distance and calculate pricing from Sparta Pet Palazzo's address at 910 W Parker Rd Ste 103, Plano, TX 75075. Call us for specific pricing.
● Pet Taxi/Concierge available for Dogs and Cats only.